Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Therapist reporting to our Oxford, AL location. The Therapist will be assigned to provide services to children and families we serve in Calhoun and surrounding Counties.
This position is part-time with the possibility of quickly becoming full-time (with benefits).
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Remain abreast of clinical intervention and behavioral strategies designed to enhance family functioning and minimize safety risk factors;
- Become knowledgeable of the therapy services needed for all assigned clients by reviewing physical files, electronic files in the Welligent Client Management System, and consultation with supervisor;
- Ensure services delivered are compliant with all applicable standards, policies, and accrediting bodies;
- Plan, integrate, and coordinate child/family services with the members of the Treatment Team, to include DHR, the child and family;
- Develop crisis plan, behavior plans, and safety plans by obtaining input from the Treatment Team;
- Develop initial treatment plans, as assigned, and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Provide required therapy services to all assigned clients as documented in their ISP, 1878 and treatment plan;
- Ensure therapy sessions accommodate the schedules of the family members and
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Microsoft Office 365 Apps (OneDrive, SharePoint) and other Microsoft Programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype for Business; ability to use company-approved mobile apps to enhance productivity; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, All-In-One Copier/Scanner/Printer; ability to access work-related documents remotely; ability to effectively use other video conferencing tools, such as Go-To-Meeting.
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Therapistgenerally works 15-25 hours per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties. Traveling required.
Please only apply if you meet the licensing requirement, at minimum.