Come & Join The Team of a Leading THERAPEUTIC FOSTER CARE Agency!
The Clinical Director is primarily responsible for managing the Birmingham operation, which includes licensed supervisors, therapists and social workers, and developing a plan that will assist the team in attaining their performance goals. This position will also provide clinical consultation and guidance to licensed Clinicians based in other offices throughout Alabama in regards to children and families in Therapeutic Foster Care.
Essential Job Duties (not all-inclusive):
- Conduct weekly meetings with pertinent staff to discuss regional operations issues, current performance, performance goals, and other topics as needed.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings and trainings facilitated internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Referral & Intake Specialist regarding children and families referred by DHR.
- Conduct customer service focused visits to the homes of all clients to ensure efficient and timely services are being provided.
- Actively engage in marketing and recruiting activities and ensure a tracking mechanism is in place that tracks the effectiveness of each activity.
- Provide routine supervision to direct reports.
- Shadow all clinical direct reports in various work settings at least once per quarter and submit shadowing document to Human Resources by end of quarter.
- Collaborate frequently with the Corporate Performance Management Team (CPMT) in an effort to be proactive in identifying concerns and solutions.
- Address and resolve customer service concerns in collaboration with the respective Clinical Supervisor and ensure concerns are reported per policy.
- Monitor the performance of direct reports using various reports in the Welligent Client Management System, performance scorecard, and data routinely provided by Corporate.
- Must be willing to provide various direct-care services to children and families as needed and if qualified to do so based on credentials.
- Be accessible to staff, children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis.
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Microsoft Office 365 Apps (OneDrive, SharePoint) and other Microsoft Programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype for Business; ability to use company-approved mobile apps to enhance productivity; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, All-In-One Copier/Scanner/Printer; ability to access work-related documents remotely; ability to effectively use other video conferencing tools, such as Go-To-Meeting.
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Clinical Director generally works 40 or more hours per week, including evenings and weekends. Work environment may be in various settings, such as: home of foster parent/client, DHR, community venues, Agency office(s) or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to perform duties. The Clinical Director must be available to travel when needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health/Dental/Vision benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 100% company-funded profit sharing plan, company-paid benefits (life insurance, critical illness, long-term disability), semi-annual performance-based bonuses, long-term care, mileage reimbursement, monthly cell phone and internet reimbursements, and optional supplemental benefits offered by Guardian Life Insurance Company and AFLAC.
Please only apply if you meet the minimum credentialing requirements.