Come & Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Case Managerreporting to our Oxford, AL location. This is a field-based position. The ideal candidate should reside in or near the following Counties in an effort to provide quality, timely services: Calhoun, Etowah, DeKalb, Talladega or other surrounding Counties.
***This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services, Social Science/Service or Behavior Science field.***
This position is primarily responsible for (not all-inclusive):
- Creating and maintaining a positive rapport with foster parents, children and families, employees, and service providers and professionals;
- Ensuring children and families receive services as documented in their Individualized Service Plan and Treatment Plan;
- Accurately and timely entering session notes in the web-based system, per policy;
- Being accessible to children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Empowering children and families and assisting in the linkage of existing community resources;
- Submitting required reports timely; and
- Performing other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Microsoft Office 365 Apps (OneDrive, SharePoint) and other Microsoft Programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype for Business; ability to use company-approved mobile apps to enhance productivity, such as Welligent Express and Microsoft Office Lens; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, All-In-One Copier/Scanner/Printer; ability to access work-related documents remotely; ability to effectively use other video conferencing tools, such as Go-To-Meeting.
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Acceptable Driving Record, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Case Manager generally works a flexible schedule that depends on the needs of the client and administrative duties, up to 40 hours per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties. Traveling required.