Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Clinical Supervisor reporting to our Oxford, AL location.
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Provide weekly, one-on-one, individual and group supervision to case managers and family support workers;
- Conduct or oversee therapy sessions for children and families;
- Develop crisis plan, behavior plans, and safety plans by obtaining input from the Treatment Team;
- Develop initial treatment plans, as assigned, and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Be accessible to staff, children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Effectively assign cases to Case Managers and Family Support Workers;
- Monitor the performance of direct reports using various reports in the Welligent Client Management System, performance scorecard, and data routinely provided by Corporate;
- Review and timely approve session notes and administrative time entered by direct reports in Welligent, per policy. Provide additional feedback to direct reports, if applicable;
- Enter well-written and detailed session/case notes in Welligent timely, per policy;
- Ensure required documentation for the files of assigned clients is submitted timely;
- May review / sign off on written correspondence: monthly reports, Treatment Plan Reviews, court reports, and Comprehensive Psychosocial Assessments;
- Conduct medication monitoring quarterly or more frequently as needed;
- Identify and address staff development and training needs of staff and PFTs;
- Provide clinical training to families; and
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Fax Machine, Scanner, Projector; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed)
A* *dditional Requirements
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Licensed Clinical Supervisor will typically works up to 40 hours per week and hours may include days, evenings, and weekends. Work environment may be in various settings, such as office setting, off-site meeting, home of the foster parent, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to perform duties. Traveling required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health/Dental/Vision benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 100% company-funded profit sharing plan, company-paid benefits (life insurance, critical illness, long-term disability), semi-annual performance-based bonuses, long-term care, mileage reimbursement, monthly cell phone and internet reimbursements, and optional supplemental benefits offered by AFLAC, Colonial, and Guardian Life Insurance Company.
Please only apply if you meet the licensing requirement, at minimum.