Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Therapist reporting to our Oxford, AL location.
The Therapist will provide services to children and families in the following Counties and other surrounding Counties as needed: Calhoun, Etowah, Talladega, Cleburne, Cherokee and St. Clair.
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Remain abreast of clinical intervention and behavioral strategies designed to enhance family functioning and minimize safety risk factors;
- Become knowledgeable of the therapy services needed for all assigned clients by reviewing physical files, electronic files in the Welligent Client Management System, and consultation with supervisor;
- Ensure services delivered are compliant with all applicable standards, policies, and accrediting bodies;
- Plan, integrate, and coordinate child/family services with the members of the Treatment Team, to include DHR, the child and family;
- Develop crisis plan, behavior plans, and safety plans by obtaining input from the Treatment Team;
- Develop initial treatment plans, as assigned, and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Provide required therapy services to all assigned clients as documented in their ISP, 1878 and treatment plan;
- Ensure therapy sessions accommodate the schedules of the family members and
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Fax Machine, Scanner, Projector; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed)
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Licensed Therapist will typically works up to 40 hours per week and hours may include days, evenings, and weekends. Work environment may be in various settings, such as office setting, off-site meeting, home of the foster parent, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to perform duties. Traveling required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health/Dental/Vision benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 100% company-funded profit sharing plan, company-paid benefits (life insurance, critical illness, long-term disability), semi-annual performance-based bonuses, long-term care, mileage reimbursement, monthly cell phone and internet reimbursements, and optional supplemental benefits offered by AFLAC, Colonial, and Guardian Life Insurance Company.
Please only apply if you meet the licensing requirement, at minimum.