Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Case Manager reporting to our Birmingham, AL location.
This position is primarily responsible for (not all-inclusive):
- Creating and maintaining a positive rapport with foster parents, children and families, employees, and service providers and professionals;
- Ensuring children and families receive services as documented in their Individualized Service Plan and Treatment Plan;
- Accurately and timely entering session notes in the web-based system, per policy;
- Being accessible to children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Empowering children and families and assisting in the linkage of existing community resources;
- Submitting required reports timely as identified by Clinical Supervisor; and
- Performing other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Fax Machine, Scanner, Projector; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed)
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Case Manager typically works up to 40 hours per week and hours may include days, evenings, and weekends. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of the client, off-site meeting, office setting or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to perform duties. Traveling required.
Eligible full-time employees may enroll in health, dental, vision, and other supplemental plans and receive a monthly cell and internet reimbursement. All employees receive mileage reimbursement.