Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Director based at our Corporate Office in Montgomery, AL. This position will provide clinical supervision and consultation to Managers and Clinical Supervisors and ensure all operational policies are compliant with all Standards. The Clinical Director reports directly to the CEO.
This position is primarily responsible for (not all-inclusive):
- Providing direct supervision, clinical consultation and guidance to Regional Managers, Clinical Supervisors and other positions, as assigned;
- Developing and implementing applicable policies, as well as facilitating an annual review of all polices;
- Becoming extensively knowledgeable of the Therapeutic Foster Care and Child Placing Agency Standards;
- Becoming extensively knowledgeable of all related Council on Accreditation (COA) policies and procedures and collaborating with the Corporate Team to ensure compliance;
- Identifying clinical training needs and collaborating with the Human Resources and Training Directors in ensuring training is effectively facilitated;
- Facilitating monthly meetings with all clinically- licensed positions;
- Conducting research on clinical issues to remain abreast of trends and sharing relevant information with applicable positions;
- Routinely reviewing clinical documentation for quality content and compliance, which will include participating in quarterly company audits;
- Routinely visiting assigned territory within Alabama, which may include shadowing employees during home visits, meetings concerning clients and community relationship building initiatives;
- Providing clinical supervision to licensed staff for the purpose of their board-approved license, based on licensure credentials;
- Creating and maintaining a positive rapport with all clients, employees and service providers;
- Modeling the Core Values of the Company;
- Performing other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and OneNote; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Scanner; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely; ability to participate in video conferencing for meetings and training using Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs or other video-conferencing tools
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Clinical Director typically works up to 40 hours per week and hours will include days, evenings, and weekends. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of the client, off-site meeting, office setting or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to perform duties. Traveling required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health/Dental/Vision benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, 100% company-funded profit sharing plan, company-paid benefits (life insurance, AD&D, critical illness, long-term disability), long-term care, mileage reimbursement, monthly cell phone and internet reimbursements, and optional supplemental benefits offered by AFLAC and Guardian Life Insurance Company.
Please only apply if you meet the credentials requirement.