Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is a licensed foster care agency based in Alabama. We are currently seeking to hire a part-time Case Manager to provide services to children and families.
The areas of responsibility are Troy, Dothan and surrounding cities/counties. To ensure clients receive prompt services, the ideal candidate should reside in or near Houston or Pike Counties.
This position is primarily responsible for (not all-inclusive):
- Creating and maintaining a positive rapport with foster parents, children and families, employees, and service providers and professionals;
- Ensuring children and families receive services as documented in their Individualized Service Plan and Treatment Plan;
- Accurately and timely entering session notes in the web-based system, per policy;
- Being accessible to children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Empowering children and families and assisting in the linkage of existing community resources;
- Submitting required reports timely as identified by Clinical Supervisor; and
- Performing other assigned duties.
Education/Licensure: Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services or Behavior Science field
Experience: 2-4 years related experience working directly with children and families is preferred
Technical Skills: Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Fax Machine, Scanner, Projector; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed)
Benefits: Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental and Vision insurance; mileage reimbursement; monthly cell phone reimbursement; monthly internet reimbursement; flexible work schedule; in-house CEU training; company paid life insurance; paid vacation and other benefits & perks.