Nana’s Chicken Casserole Recipe
Submitted by Glenda Thomas
Compensation/Contract Performance Director
“My grandbabies love this recipe. I have seven grandbabies and one on the way in May (2015), so I always double the recipe! I hope you enjoy it!”
Yields: 6 Servings
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Can Crème of Chicken Soup
- 1 16oz Sour Crème
- 1 8oz pack of Shredded Cheese
- 1 roll of Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- Boil Chicken till done.
- Once Chicken has cooled shred into thin pieces
- Mix soup, sour crème, cheese and chicken in large bowl. Save a little cheese to sprinkle on the top of the casserole before you add the cracker topping.
- Spread evenly into Casserole pan (11 x 7).
- Melt butter.
- Crumble crackers.
- Mix butter with crackers and spread evenly on the top.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or till topping turns brown.