Birmingham, AL 35209
Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Clinical Supervisor for our Therapeutic Foster Care Program reporting to our Homewood, AL office. This position is semi remote-based (70% in community, 30% in office), manages a team of Case Managers and Family Support Workers, and provides therapy to all assigned clients. Clients may reside in Jefferson County, Shelby County and other surrounding Counties. The selected candidate must be willing to travel when needed.
***Must hold an active ALC, LPC, LMSW, or LICSW in Alabama***
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Establish a positive rapport with foster parents, clients and team members.
- Provide weekly, one-on-one, individual and group supervision to case managers and family support workers;
- Conduct or oversee therapy sessions for children and families;
- Develop crisis plan, behavior plans, and safety plans by obtaining input from the Treatment Team;
- Develop initial treatment plans, as assigned, and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Complete other required clinical documentation, as assigned;
- Be accessible to staff, children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Effectively assign cases to Case Managers and Family Support Workers;
- Monitor the performance of direct reports using various accountability management tools and reports;
- Review and timely approve session notes and and other time worked entered by direct reports;
- Assist in the development and growth of the Region;
- Ensure required documentation for the files of assigned clients is submitted timely;
- Identify and address staff development and training needs of staff and foster parents;
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2013 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Scanner; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed) and Microsoft Office 365.
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Clinical Supervisor generally works 40 hours or more per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties. Traveling required.