Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Clinical Supervisor/Therapist to join our Birmingham Team. This position will manage a team of Case Managers and Family Support Workers; provide counseling services to children and families in Jefferson County, Shelby County and surrounding areas; and complete required clinical documentation on assigned clients.
***Active ALC, LPC, LMSW, or LICSW Required***
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Become knowledgeable of the therapy services needed for all assigned clients by reviewing physical files, electronic files in the Welligent Client Management System, and consultation with supervisor;
- Ensure services delivered are compliant with all applicable standards, policies, contracts, and accrediting bodies;
- Plan, integrate, and coordinate child/family services with the members of the Treatment Team, to include DHR, the child and family;
- Develop crisis plans, behavior plans, and safety plans;
- Develop initial treatment plans and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Provide required therapy services to all assigned clients, up to 20 clients; This caseload size includes clients in Therapeutic Foster Care and in the Intensive In-Home Program.
- Ensure services provided are aligned with the client’s ISP and treatment plan;
- Provide weekly, one-on-one, individual and group supervision to case managers and family support workers.
- Monitor the performance of direct reports using various reports in the Welligent Client Management System (Welligent) and performance data routinely provided by Corporate.
- Review and timely approve session notes and administrative time entered by direct reports in Welligent, per policy. Provide additional feedback to direct reports, if applicable.
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (versions 2016 and above), such as Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive and OneNote; ability to use Company-approved mobile applications; ability to connect to meetings, consultations and trainings via video-conferencing, such as Skype-for-Business/Teams/Go-To Meeting; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as iPad, laptop, smartphone, hotspot and printer/scanner to perform work-related duties
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Clinical Supervisor/Therapist generally works 40 or more hours per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties. Traveling required.