Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Therapist based in or near Cullman, AL. The Therapist will provide intensive in-home counseling services to families in Cullman County and surrounding areas and complete required clinical documentation on assigned clients.
***Active ALC, LPC, LMSW, or LICSW Required***
Essential job duties (not all-inclusive):
- Remain abreast of clinical intervention and behavioral strategies designed to enhance family functioning and minimize safety risk factors;
- Become knowledgeable of the therapy services needed for all assigned clients by reviewing physical files, electronic files in the Welligent Client Management System, and consultation with supervisor;
- Ensure services delivered are compliant with all applicable standards, policies, contracts, and accrediting bodies;
- Plan, integrate, and coordinate child/family services with the members of the Treatment Team, to include DHR, the child and family;
- Develop crisis plans, behavior plans, and safety plans;
- Develop initial treatment plans and be an active participant of all 90 day treatment plan reviews;
- Provide required therapy services to all assigned clients, up to 20 clients; This caseload size includes clients in Therapeutic Foster Care and in the Intensive In-Home Program.
- Ensure services provided are aligned with the client’s ISP and treatment plan;
- Ensure therapy sessions accommodate the schedules of the family members and
- Perform other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (versions 2016 and above), such as Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive and OneNote; ability to use Company-approved mobile applications; ability to connect to meetings, consultations and trainings via video-conferencing, such as Skype-for-Business/Teams/Go-To Meeting; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as iPad, laptop, smartphone, hotspot and printer/scanner to perform work-related duties
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Therapist generally works 35 to 40 hours per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties.