Come & Join the Team of a leading FOSTER CARE agency!
Seraaj Family Homes, Inc. is seeking a Case Manager/Substance Abuse Recovery Coach reporting to our Oxford, AL location. This is a field-based position. The ideal candidate will provide quality, timely services to children and families in the following Counties: Calhoun, Talladega, DeKalb, Etowah and surrounding Counties. This position must be comfortable in working with clients with substance abuse addictions. Previous experience with substance abuse addictions is highly preferred.
***This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services, Social Science/Service or Behavior Science field.***
This position is primarily responsible for (not all-inclusive):
- Creating and maintaining a positive rapport with foster parents, children and families, employees, and service providers and professionals;
- Ensuring children and families receive services as documented in their Individualized Service Plan and Treatment Plan;
- Accurately and timely entering session notes in the web-based system, per policy;
- Connecting clients to community resources based on their individual or family needs;
- Being accessible to children, families, and internal & external customers when needed and available to report on-site in the event of a crisis;
- Empowering children and families and assisting in the linkage of existing community resources;
- Submitting required reports timely; and
- Performing other assigned duties.
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (versions 2010 and above), to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; ability to use portable equipment and mobile devices, such as Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, Fax Machine, Scanner; ability to connect to work-related documents remotely, including via video conferencing (Skype for Business/Go-To-Meeting Programs, other video-conferencing tools as needed) and Microsoft Office 365.
Current Driver License, Dependable Personal Transportation, Current Auto Insurance, Acceptable Driving Record, Must Pass All Legally Mandated Background Checks
The Case Manager generally works a flexible schedule that depends on the needs of the client and other duties, up to 40 hours per week. Work environment may be in various settings, such as home of foster parent/client, DHR, child’s school, court appearances, or any other setting that is deemed appropriate to provide services to the child and family and to complete other duties. Traveling required.
** Please Only Apply If You Meet The Minimum Qualifications**